blogheader02


Broken-hearted


After 10 years of going to the Takashimaya New York, and enjoying all of my solo New York lunches at the Tea Box since my old stomping ground, Toraya, closed in 2003, I was broken-hearted to find out that they are closing their doors in June of this year.

*wipes tear*

I had lunch there on Friday and found out about this news and was truly bummed about it. I've been a regular for so long that, when I said goodbye to the maƮtre d', she gave me a hug and made me promise to come again before they close their doors. I fully intend to do this. In fact, I might just celebrate my birthday there with people who can appreciate my love for this place.

We'll see...


posted by G. | 4/25/2010 09:52:00 PM --

Comments:
we can go there instead of bouchon!
 
Post a Comment
T.H.R.O.U.G.H T.H.E L.E.N.S
www.flickr.com
L.I.N.K.S
home
me in random
travels and pics
my flickr
my fave links


T.O.P.I.C.S
i can be a dork
i have cool friends
and a crazy family
i enjoy cooking...
...almost as much as eating
i live in suburbia...
...but i heart NYC!
i like relaxing weekends...
i also love to travel...
and hanging out.
i have good days...
and bad days.
i'm not fond of chores
i have my own opinions.
i can be creative.
i can also be random.


A.R.C.H.I.V.E.S
Dec 2005 and beyond...