blogheader02




We don't make mistakes here, we just have happy accidents. - Bob Ross, originally uploaded by gealouxy.

We don't make mistakes here, we just have happy accidents.
- Bob Ross

No, she's definitely planned.

The shot, however, is a happy accident.



posted by G. | 6/01/2010 09:36:00 PM --

Comments: Post a Comment
T.H.R.O.U.G.H T.H.E L.E.N.S
www.flickr.com
L.I.N.K.S
home
me in random
travels and pics
my flickr
my fave links


T.O.P.I.C.S
i can be a dork
i have cool friends
and a crazy family
i enjoy cooking...
...almost as much as eating
i live in suburbia...
...but i heart NYC!
i like relaxing weekends...
i also love to travel...
and hanging out.
i have good days...
and bad days.
i'm not fond of chores
i have my own opinions.
i can be creative.
i can also be random.


A.R.C.H.I.V.E.S
Dec 2005 and beyond...